Some downloadable "PDF" files on this site require
the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the image below to
download, if needed.
Dedicated to the Fulfillment and Success of Women
“Spa for the Spirit” Mexico Women's Retreat
A JoyWorks Life-Enhancing
36 CEUs for MFTs & LCSWs!
for the Spirit” retreats are designed as a solution
for managing stress, reconnecting to what really matters
in your life and acquiring tools to achieve your heart’s
desire, as you increase vitality and joy.
The 4 levels of a “Spa for the Spirit”
- Slowing the body, quieting the mind, de-stressing
and restoring balance (includes play, laughter, sharing,
- Reconnecting to spirit, intuition and desires of
- Clarifying and defining desired objectives (relationship,
career, creativity, home, etc).
- Acquiring lifeskills to achieve those desires.
Your Retreat Experience Includes:
nights, shared accommodation (2 per room) in a private
oceanfront home with pool.
- Transportation to and from the Puerto Vallarta airport.
- All meals, Sunday dinner through Saturday breakfast.
- Snacks and beverages for your daily enjoyment.
- A special Mexican fiesta with music and local cuisine.
- A life-enhancing didactic and experiential program,
all materials provided.
- A balance of group time
for sharing, learning, ceremony, swimming, exploring
, and private time for reflection,
meditation, writing, art, absorbing the beauty of
this charming village and its beaches.
- Sumptuous cuisine with the bounty of delicacies
from the region.
Benefits of this Retreat:
- Deep restoration, relaxation, and nurturing.
- A circle of women for sharing, support, laughter
- Ceremonies to overcome limitations and empower visions.
- A setting of stunning beauty in colorful, lively,
RETURN HOME REFRESHED WITH NEW
FRIENDS AND A SET OF LIFE ENHANCING SKILLS!!
is a charming fishing village, situated right on the Pacific
Ocean, about 35 miles north of Puerto Vallarta. The area
around Sayulita is lush jungle. Visitors travel from all
parts of the world to enjoy swimming and surfing the beautiful
beaches. The town offers several good restaurants and
little shops. Expect to fall in love with Sayulita and
her many treasures.
Themes of the Retreat:
Connie Clark, MA, MFT, is licensed
psychotherapist, specializing in women’s issues,
as well as a personal and professional coach, speaker
and seminar leader. For many years, she has led women’s
retreats, providing the essential opportunity for busy
women to still the mind, reconnect to their heart’s
desire and to acquire tools that increase effectiveness
and fulfillment in life and work. She is writing a book
focused on “therapy for the spirit.” For 7
years Connie has guided women to Sayulita where they delight
in the many charms of the village and its people. ( License
# MFC 30792; CEU Provider # PCE 2853)
- Defining “authentic success.”
- Managing stress.
- Overcoming inner blocks.
- Accessing ever-present joy.
- Techniques to enhance inner peace.
- Rituals for healing and empowerment.
- Women’s circles for success and fulfillment.
- Realizing an inspiring vision for your future.
- Principles of manifestation.
- Paths to ecstasy.
|top of page /\